Pomeranian Regional Development Agency JSC was set up in 1994. Since the establishment all ours activities have been dedicated to harmonious cooperation with enterprises, business-associated institutions and local authorities. Our mission statement is initiation, promotion and support of initiatives by providing highest quality services.
PRDA JSC administrates Slupsk Special Economic Zone, which is one of the most important tool used to support economical development of Pomerania Region. Słupsk SEZ has 910 hectares of investment areas. Our investors have invested over 1,4 b PLN, and established nearly 5700 new jobs within the Zone and about 4000 jobs in the Zone’s vicinity.
PRDA JSC supports modern economy, which is based on innovations. We have built the Słupsk Technological Incubator. STI was officially opened in October 2012. Incubator is a very special and unique place in the Slupsk region. It offers an advantageous conditions to develop innovative projects. STI gives opportunities and allows to establish therelations between the zonal companies, localbusiness, scientific and research institutions and business-associated institutions.
Since 2014 in Słupsk Technological Incubator operates Automation, Robotics and Vision Systems Lab, which is one in Poland place where you can rent and test a robot before You buy one for Your enterprise. Lab is equipped with SCARA and DELTA robots, 3D vission scanner, vission system station. All machines are equipped with OMRON technology.
PRDA JSC conducts a number of activities to support clusters by joining efforts of scientific, research and business sector. Slupsk SEZ with the Slupsk Technological Incubator are one of the most important catalysts for sustainable social-economic development nowadays.
Main aims of PRDA JSC:
- supporting local initiatives;
- supporting investment processes and promotion of the region;
- creating links for cooperation between businesses;
- initiating undertakings between public bodies, private entities, and academic centres;
- active participation in activities facilitating development of the Pomeranian Voivodeship;
- organization of free information meetings promoting the use of EU grants;
- commercial activities e.g. organizing trainings, conferences, trade missions;
- consistent development of the quality system compliant with standards of the National Services System for Small and Medium Size Enterprises;
- agency service in property-seeking process;
Main fields of PRDA JSC activities:
- administration of Słupsk Special Economic Zone;
- administration of Słupsk Technology Incubator;
- running the Regional Centre of European Social Fund;
- running the Employment Agency;
- participation in creating the Baltic Renewable Energy Centre;
Entered by: Bartosz Switala