Click on map to enlarge it.
Investment areas are under the patronage of the Slupsk Special Economic Zone are investment lands, which may be covered by the zone status for a particular investor.
Management of the Zone has established cooperation with municipal offices and local authorities to cover the investment lands with the patronage of SSEZ.
Investment lands under the patronage of the SSEZ are located within the following municipalities:
1. Commune Potęgowo (40,8711 ha)
2. Commune Kępice (Barcino - 14,3432 ha)
3. Municipality Słupsk (Sportowa - 20,3708 ha)
4. Commune Miastko (Wołcza Wielka - 8,0000 ha)
1. Municipality Sławno (56,8432 ha)
2. Commune Czaplinek (7,5859 ha)
3. Commune Bobolice (21,7438 ha)
1. Commune Mieścisko (9,4188 ha)
Please feel free to contact us:
Mr Bartosz Switala
tel. (+48) 59 840 11 73
mobile (+48) 604 450 206